Go from Skilled Employee to Successful Entrepreneur
You guys. I. love. Amy Porterfield. I want to be her bestie. Not only is she warm and fun and kind, she also seriously knows her stuff. She worked in marketing for some giant brands – including Tony Robbins – before going out on her own, so you know she’s got marketing chops. But I also love that, like me, she was actually a great employee, and not a “born entrepreneur” that we hear about (think poor grades, a rebel attitude and an almost unemployable quality.) That might be why she had so many doubts at the beginning, could she really pull of an online business? The answer to that is a resounding yes! Learn how she built her online course empire.
For more information on Amy, visit AmyPorterfield.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Amy landed a job with Tony Robbins (3:15)
- How Amy gained momentum and stayed focused at the beginning of her entrepreneurial journey (9:40)
- A few Facebook marketing tips for success (14:48)
- How to build an email list (16:05)
- How Amy manages a better work-life balance (28:30)
- About Amy’s content creation process (31:46)
If you loved this interview, be sure and let Amy know on twitter!