Bob Goff | Lawyer, Author
Doing Success Differently
Bob Goff is not your average attorney. He prefers hugs over handshakes, never lets a call go to voicemail, and listed his private cell phone number at the end of his NY Times bestselling book, Love Does. He is the founder of Restore International, which has brought over 200 cases to trial, pursuing justice, intervention and education for women and children in Uganda, India and Somalia. His charisma and authenticity – which you’ll appreciate clearly in this interview – have made him an internationally sought-after speaker, inspiring audiences to get to the ”do” part of life. I had the treat of getting to interview him backstage before one of his keynote presentations, and in my hometown of Oklahoma City too!
If you want to change the world, or to change your own way of “doing” things, you will love this episode! For more information about Bob, visit BobGoff.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Bob was doing in the time between law school and starting Restore International (8:46)
- The turning point for Restore International (13:52)
- How to stay authentic (17:51)
- Advice for writing your first book (21:48)
- How to know what commitments to quit (23:32)