How to Build a Powerful Brand and Business from Home
I loved getting to chat with Carrie Wilkerson, The Barefoot Executive, herself in her Texas home recently. She was one of the very first guests I pitched to be on the show and said yes back in the day but had to reschedule, so this was a special interview to get to sit with her almost two years after I initially shared my vision for the show – which was then more of a pipe dream! She was warm and funny and has so much to teach us not only about business but about juggling life and achieving our dreams. Watch and enjoy!
For more information on Carrie, visit CarrieWilkerson.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Carrie was able to sell her newsletter services to MLM sales consultants (8:28)
- How you can start, manage and grow a service-based business (16:50)
- Tips on landing a book deal (22:12)
- How much time it takes to change your financial situation, client load, etc. (29:15)
- How to serve others and build real relationships (33:30)
- Why it’s important to stay true to yourself and stop worrying about becoming an influencer (38:38)
If you enjoyed this interview, be sure and let Carrie know on twitter!