How To Grow Your Mission Into A Massive Empire
Well guys, this was another scary one, not gonna lie! We were short on time and I was nervous but I still managed to get some new stories and fresh answers from the popular national radio host, TV personality, bestselling author and money-management expert Dave Ramsey. We met at the HQ of Ramsey Solutions to discuss his popular story: a young bankrupt couple rebuilds their life and start a business that grows a media empire with over 500 employees. If you are interested in taking your mission and calling and creating a thriving business around it, you will love this one!
For more information on Dave, visit DaveRamsey.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Dave got into financial coaching just four years after declaring bankruptcy (2:38)
- Tips for overcoming the struggles of building a team (8:13)
- Common mistakes people make when they’re launching a product or business (15:35)
- Why it’s not necessarily a good thing to invest everything back in your business (20:02)
- Advice for being in business with family (24:50)
- How to bounce back from a big, fat failure (27:38)
MORE WITH DAVE
Go much deeper into these concepts, get the new monthly Pursuit Magazine! The upcoming issue (February 2017) will go behind the scenes of this interview, including links to people and sites Dave mentioned, additional resources for writers and entertainers, the full transcript, other great interviews with him and more! Magazine issues are only offered for a limited time, so sign up today! Become an Insider
If you loved this interview, be sure and let Let Dave know on twitter!
LISTEN ON THE GO
Download this Pursuit episode on iTunes to listen to the audio while you drive, run, do chores, knit, you get the idea. Subscribe in itunes to have every episode automatically added to your phone!
Pin & Post These Great Quotes from the Interview!