How to Change the World by Sharing Your Story
I am a huge fan of Glennon’s so this was another surreal moment for me. She was just as open and fun and honest as you’d expect, and I enjoyed asking her about her journey as a writer. There were so many great nuggets in this one for anyone who is creating work they care about and releasing it into the world. Listen to learn how to share your story, how to self edit, how to engage your community of readers, and yes of course I asked about Oprah’s book list too!
For more information on Glennon, visit Momastery.com.
LISTEN ON THE GO
Go much deeper into these concepts, get the new monthly Pursuit Magazine! The upcoming issue (December 2016) will go behind the scenes of this interview, including links to people and sites Glennon mentioned, additional resources for writers, the full transcript, other great interviews with her and more! Magazine issues are only offered for a limited time so sign up today! Become an Insider
If you loved this interview, be sure and let Glennon know on twitter!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The point Glennon decided to reveal her real self (4:07)
- Why Glennon doesn’t quit (7:12)
- Why Glennon reads every comment and email to this day (18:18)
- How Glennon caught the attention of Oprah (23:10)
- About the “river of service” concept (24:56)
- How you can get started on the journey to having purpose and peace in life (27:28)
- Glennon’s daily habits that set her up for success (30:45)
Thank you for watching! Soon this episode will be available as an audio podcast as well. Support the show and help spread the love by leaving a review for the show on iTunes!
Pin & Post These Amazing Quotes from the Episode!
Transcript no longer available. To get transcripts when episodes are published, subscribe to Pursuit Magazine.