I am excited about this episode with Gretchen Rubin because I feel like she and I are kindred spirits; as I break down success for the rest of us, she does the same with happiness. She is the host of the wildly popular podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin, and her 3 books about habits, tendencies and happiness, all became New York Times bestsellers. Though the happiness guru today, she was once unhappy, unfulfilled, and unsure of what to do next. That’s when she completely redesigned her life and became the influencer she is today. If you’re unhappy in your business or career or job, this one is a must watch!
For more information on Gretchen, visit GretchenRubin.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to become more self aware (4:32)
- Tips for growing a community (16:42)
- Where you fit into Gretchen’s four tendencies framework (21:58)
- A few of Gretchen’s top podcasting tips (43:26)
- What to do when you don’t know what to do (47:08)
If you enjoyed this, be sure and let Gretchen know on twitter!