How to Grow A Successful Online Business Crazy Fast
Kimra Luna is a teacher. She is also a mom, a wife, a vegan, a new New Yorker, and a passionate leader of a her community of “Freedom Hackers.” Even though she has done some amazing marketing and community building, you can see how she is a teacher first in this interview, as she breaks her success – zero to almost 1 million in sales in her first year – down step by step in detail. If you want to grow an online business or grow a large online community, you’ll love this chat from her chic Manhattan apartment.
For more information on Kimra, visit KimraLuna.com.
LISTEN ON THE GO
Go much deeper into these concepts, get the new monthly Pursuit Magazine! Each issue goes behind the scenes of recent interviews, including links to people and sites guests mentioned, additional resources, the full transcript, and more! Magazine issues are free, but each edition is only offered for a limited time, so sign up today! Become an Insider
If you loved this interview, be sure and let Kimra know on Facebook – be sure and tag Kimra and Kelsey’s Public Pages so they see your post!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Kimra was able to use Facebook groups to create a following (5:42)
- The two things that happened after Kimra’s forst Pinterest training class (8:55)
- At what point Kimra and her husband decided he should quit his job (13:40)
- How to cultivate a highly-devoted fan base (16:01)
- How to have success with webinars in a saturated market (22:45)
- One piece of advice for creating an online business (23:44)
Thank you for watching! Soon this episode will be available as an audio podcast as well. Support the show and help spread the love by leaving a review for the show on iTunes!
Transcript no longer available. To get transcripts when episodes are published, subscribe to Pursuit Magazine.