How to Become an Icon in Your Industry
I was terrified. To sit an interview THE interviewer of our time, probably of all time, in his trophy room in his beverly hill mansion. I mean c’mon! But, I pulled myself together for what turned out to be, of course, a once in a lifetime type of interview. If you want to learn about communications, broadcasting, entertainment, writing, and becoming the standard for your entire industry, you will love this one!
For more on Larry King Now, visit Ora.TV.
LISTEN ON THE GO
Go much deeper into these concepts, get the new monthly Pursuit Magazine! The upcoming issue (January 2017) will go behind the scenes of this interview, including links to people and sites Larry mentioned, additional resources for writers and entertainers, the full transcript, other great interviews with her and more! Magazine issues are only offered for a limited time so sign up today! Become an Insider
If you loved this interview, be sure and let Larry know on twitter!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Larry was able to spend 60 years in broadcasting without it feeling like work (3:55)
- How Larry prepares for his interviews (11:45)
- What Larry’s average day is like (20:23)
- The best part of Larry’s broadcasting career journey (28:17)
- Larry’s advice to people pursuing a communications career (31:12)
- What it takes to become an icon in any industry (33:52)
Thank you for watching! Soon this episode will be available as an audio podcast as well. Support the show and help spread the love by leaving a review for the show on iTunes!
Pin & Post these quotes from the episode!
Transcript no longer available. To get transcripts when episodes are published, subscribe to Pursuit Magazine.