How to Become an Icon in Your Industry
I was terrified. To sit an interview THE interviewer of our time, probably of all time, in his trophy room in his beverly hill mansion. I mean c’mon! But, I pulled myself together for what turned out to be, of course, a once in a lifetime type of interview. If you want to learn about communications, broadcasting, entertainment, writing, and becoming the standard for your entire industry, you will love this one!
For more on Larry King Now, visit Ora.TV.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Larry was able to spend 60 years in broadcasting without it feeling like work (3:55)
- How Larry prepares for his interviews (11:45)
- What Larry’s average day is like (20:23)
- The best part of Larry’s broadcasting career journey (28:17)
- Larry’s advice to people pursuing a communications career (31:12)
- What it takes to become an icon in any industry (33:52)
If you loved this interview, be sure and let Larry know on twitter!
LISTEN ON THE GO
Pin & Post these quotes from the episode!