How to Become a Master (at anything!)
If you want to build an amazing speaker and author platform, or become a great life coach, or scale a business, or learn how to basically master time and space and become a productivity nazi – you will love this interview with the “Self Discipline Strategist” Rory Vaden!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure and let Rory know on twitter or facebook!
Learn more about him at roryvadenblog.com
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tips on mentors, public speaking and pitching to investors (12:38)
- Advice for multiplying your time and staying efficient, especially when you’re a parent who is running a business (21:02)
- Rory’s number one piece of advice for becoming a better coach (34:25)
WATCH the video above or LISTEN below!
LISTEN ON THE GO
YOU WANTED TO KNOW…
Why did you choose to have Rory as a guest?
I had heard great things from his fellow Nashvillians and then looked up his story and knew he’d have a lot to share about writing, speaking and coaching – all topics that Pursuit Nation loves!
How’d you get the interview?
Reached out on his website!
Where was the interview?
At his BOMB home in Nashville
What was he like in person?
Honestly he seemed tired – he has a 12 week old baby!! But he was fun and passionate and warm and friendly too.
Did anything go wrong?
Oh you know, just an epic giant storm and a power outage and audio problems. NBD.
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Rory Vaden’s Blog
- The Action Catalyst with Rory Vaden
- Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success by Rory Vaden
- Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time by Rory Vaden
- Southwestern Consulting
- Zig Ziglar
WANT TO BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND?
Get my quick guide to building a personal brand!
Support with A Share!