How to Create Your Own Opportunities & Maximize Them
Todd Herman is the coach behind many successful people you know, from Olympians, to Fortune 100 businesses to government agencies, and even my past guests Melanie Dunan, Kimra Luna and Amy Porterfield! I was so psyched to meet him in person and
Learn more about Todd & The 90 Day Year at toddherman.me
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Todd went from rural farm boy to coaching peak performance (3:07)
- The three things Jim Rohn told Todd to do in order to reach his goals (5:50)
- Advice on how to license your material (19:52)
- Why you should be seeking an apprenticeship (26:07)
- How to get out of a slump (32:46)
- One key tip for performing at the top of your game everyday (42:00)
MORE WITH TODD
Go much deeper into these concepts, get our monthly Pursuit Magazine! The upcoming issue (May 2017) will go behind the scenes of this interview, including links to people and sites Todd mentioned, additional resources, the full transcript, and more! Magazine issues are free, but each edition is only offered for a limited time (Why? Because I want you guys to actually download and read it!) so sign up today: Become an Insider
If you enjoyed this, be sure and let Todd know on Twitter!
LISTEN ON THE GO
Download Pursuit episodes on iTunes to listen to the audio while you drive, run, do chores, knit, you get the idea. Subscribe in iTunes to have every episode automatically added to your phone! (This episode coming soon)
Transcript will be available for a limited time in our upcoming issue of Pursuit Magazine! To get transcripts when episodes are published, subscribe here.